RE: How to Make twitter private?
i hate that if someone were to search my full name, they could easily find my twitter. is there anything i could do on my twitter so that people couldn’t find me on google search?
Silver Asked on March 11, 2017 in Social Media Marketing.
Thanks for your questions. I’m trying to give your answers in brief.
- First off, you’ll want to log into Twitter using your username and password.
- On the upper right-hand corner of the screen, you’ll see “Settings.” Click this.
- Then you’ll see the Account tab. Where it says “Protect my updates,” make sure it is checked. Then hit the “Save” button.
- Your account will no longer be public, so tweet away!
How to Make Twitter Updates Private
- Log in to your Twitter account. Enter your Twitter user name or e-mail address, and password on the Twitter homepage to reach your profile page.
- Select “Settings” to modify your account. “Settings” is the fourth option on the right at the top of your Twitter profile page. Select it to go to your account management page.
- Check the “Protect my updates” check box. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find this check box. It is the last feature and section of your account page.
- Select “Save.” This confirms your changes until you decide to un-check the box. Anyone who sees your profile will now see a large “lock” image indicating that your updates are protected.
- Approve your followers. You will receive an e-mail notification when someone wants to follow you and will need to approve them so they can join your “following” list.
If you follow this instructions, then I think you can solve your problem.