RE: I want to know the details about Black Hat SEO Techniques. Can anyone help?
I want to know the details about Black Hat SEO Techniques. Can anyone help?
Now I want to tell you about Black Hat SEO Techniques what I know. Hope you can learn from here.
If you intend to engage in SEO marketing, you must also be aware of spamdexing. This is an SEO black hat technique that affects the user-experience of search engines and affects the relevancy of the search.
Most search engine check for spamdexing and remove suspicious pages. User complaints have also resulted to SEO people blocking results-listing from suspected websites. There are many forms of spamdexing but it can be classified into two classes; content spam and link spam.
Changing the logical view of a website’s contents does content spam. This can include the following:
1. Over-stuffing the web content with specific keywords that attracts a particular search and influencing how the page will be indexed. Most modern search engines are now able to analyze a page to detect keyword stuffing and to know if its frequency is consistent.
2. Including unrelated text in the content but hiding it from view by changing text color to be the same as the background. There are other ways to hide texts such as changing the font to a very tiny size, hiding them within the HTML code and others.
3. Article spinning involves rewriting existing articles. Usually, hired writers or automated programs using a thesaurus database can do the job.
Link spamming is a way to increase the number of backlinks pointing to a website. It takes advantage of link-based ranking algorithms and gives websites higher rankings as more and more highly-ranked websites are linked to it. Link spamming is usually done by either of the following:
1. Using link-building software and automating the SEO process.
2. Using link farms, which are tightly-knit communities of pages that reference with each other.
3. Spam blogs can also be used to create fake blogs for spamming.
These look like legitimate newsworthy sites but are really just fake sites to manipulate customers in buying an affiliated service or product.
Submit your link on linkworld.us