Creating an account is very easy and user-friendly to us. To create Answers Mode account, you need to write
- Your Name (Your Real Name)
- Create an Username (required to log in to your account)
- Email (We will verify your account) and
- Password. (You should create a strong password by using special characters.)
If you create an account by your name, username, email, and password properly and verify your Email then of course you can access your Answers Mode Account and ask questions at any category’s any topics.
I can’t access my Answers Mode Account.
It can be caused many reasons – As:
- You cannot access your account if your ID or email and password did not match.
- You cannot access your account if you do not verify your email address.
- If anyone report as a spam (you must know it from your dashboard if this happens).
- You can not access your account if you violets our name and username policy because we will delete your account.
How can I access my account again?
If you cannot access your account for ID and password problems, then Just reset your password by providing an email address. If you do not receive any password recovery email from Answers Mode then contact with our account accessing section by using out the contact form. Always remember that if you forget your email and email password, then you will lose your answers mode account forever. Because we will verify you only your email address.
see How to reset Answer Mode password?
- If you cannot access your account for policy violations then contact with us. In this case, we will verify you by call or SMS or email, or any other way.
- If you can successfully verify your account and your personality, then you will get your account.
Thanks for being with Answers Mode