What is Answer Mode?
Answers Mode is a system that Answers Automatically I mean Auto Answer. Answer Mode also known as Auto Answer. Generally Answers Mode used in Mobile Phone, Tab and Internet Mode in Computer and laptop.
Computer modem setting to answer an incoming call.
For example, the answer mode can be set when a user wants to get a fax or use their computer as an answering machine.
How to use Answer Mode?
Go to your device settings and turn on Answers Mode / Auto Answer. Generally, Answers Mode or Auto Answer used in Mobile Phone and Internet Mode in Computer and laptop. Here I will tell you How to use Answers Mode on your Computer, Mobile Phone, Tab.
How to use Answer Mode/Auto Answer on Android Mobile?
To Enable Auto Call Answering on Android.
1. Go to Settings of your mobile phone.
2. Now tap on Call Settings from the menu.
3. Select Auto-answer.
4. Now Enable it, you can set the default Answer delay(3, 5, 10 seconds) also if your device is supporting, and Triggering scene also(Connected wired/Bluetooth earphone, connected with earphone)
5. Now enjoy the features
How to use Answer Mode/Auto Answer on Mobile Phone and Tab?
1. Open the Phone app
2. Select the 3 dot menu button, and then Settings
3. Select the Answering and ending calls option
4. You can turn on whichever option you would like by toggling the switch on the right
Please Note: Devices without a physical home button will show Volume Up to answer instead.
Devices with the Bixby Voice feature won’t show the option for Voice Control as it is a function of Bixby.
When do we need to use Answer Mode?
1. Use Auto Answer or Answer Mode Features when you are unable to answer any call but you have year phone, that means, you can speak.
2. The answer mode can be set when a user wants to get a fax or use their computer as an answering machine.