RE: How to buy/get a new SIM card?
You can buy a Banglalink sim card in 2 ways
1. Order online (Online purchase)
and 2. Buy from shop (Retailer point and Banglalink customer care)
Now I’m telling you
How to buy a sim card from online?
From Now on, you can buy your desired SIM Card or connection from your house. you can choose your desired number from thousand number by a single click of your laptop or computer button.
- To buy Banglalink sim from online go here and follow the instruction.
- To Buy GP Sim Card from online Click here and follow the instruction
- To Buy and follow the instruction
- To Click here and follow the instruction
What do you need to buy SIM Card?
To buy your SIM you need (citycell, teletalk, grameenphone Robi, banglalink, Airtel )
1. 2 PP size Color Photo
2. A Photo Copy of NID Card
3. The Real person who will buy SIM Card because his Finger Print needed.
So go to a Retailer point or Customer Care of your desire sim card with your 2 PP size Color Photo and A Photo Copy of your NID Card.
Thanks for the questions.