RE: Which one is better, Samsung or Apple?
I want to buy a new phone. I have chosen 2 brands. 1. Apple’s iPhone 2. Samsung But I don’t know which one is better? So I need to know about this in details. Because I will take the decision and buy. Please, someone help me.
Which one is better, Samsung or Apple?
Thanks for your questions. I think this questions ” Which one is better, Samsung or Apple?” is very important for all like yours.Here I’m trying to give your answers in brief.
Smartphones have been around for quite some time now and names like Samsung and Apple dominate the market. These two are the most renowned mobile gadget manufacturers in the world, although they also produce a wide variety of electronics. Samsung and Apple have been competing at all levels of mobile phone production and have close customers. The release dates of their phones are some of the most awaited days in the phone industry.
Samsung pros and cons
Samsung is among oldest manufacturer of phones and they serve a global market producing a wide variety of gadgets ranging from large 5.5+ inch touchscreen smartphones to old technologies and QWERTY button models. Some of the pros Samsung phones have include the following;
• Android OS – Samsung was first to embrace android OS which has a global reputation for offering millions of applications via Google Play. It also allows integration of advanced computing technologies and software in mobile phones.
• Reputable manufacturer –Samsung is a mobile phone manufacturer powerhouse and has massive followers. Their designs are some of the best and most efficient in the market.
• Compact design – Samsung phones are quite durable and can serve you for many years if properly maintained. You can find phones that are over half a decade old and still perform optimally.
• Latest technology –Samsung offers the latest state-of-the-art features that can achieve all that any mobile phone can currently accomplish. Some include maps and GPS tracking, mobile wallets, high-definition cameras, ergonomic display and fast web browsing, expanded memory and multiple-user interface.
Other benefits , pros and good things about Samsung phone includes competitive prices, durability, speed, availability and ease of repair. Some of the cons of using Samsung phones include;
• High prices for modern technology. The Galaxy S series is one of the priciest in the market.
• Low battery life. Smartphones are heavy battery users due to background applications.
• Frequent release cycles. Your latest phone will soon be out of fashion and new trendy designs come sooner rather than later.
Apple pros and cons
Apple is another world market leader in phone production. Their phones are blatantly the most awaited and feature long queues for a chance to own one gadget. They are renowned for the following cons;
• IOS – Although less preferable to android, the IOS is in no way inferiors and can achieve just as much as android. They offer ITunes and Apple Store for applications and downloading. They also have features like Apple Pay mobile wallets and fingerprint recognition.
• Elegant designs – It is no doubt that apple phones such as iPhone are the most aesthetically beautiful designs in the market. They are also very durable and feature shock absorbing capabilities.
• Apple Phones Latest technology – Just like Samsung, Apple phones incorporate the latest mobile phone technology.
Other benefits and pros of Apple Phones are trending designs, a wide variety of features and unparalleled reputation. Some of the cons of Apple phones include;
• OS limitations – IOS restricts downloads to Apple Store and have various limitations when it comes to 3rd party applications which is a trend.
• Expensive phones – there is no matching Apple when it comes to price and their phones are the most expensive in the market.
Thanks for your questions. If you find this answer is useful for you then share with your friends on facebook, twitter and google plus. If you do not get your answer clearly then ask me again below or comment on my answers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me here.