How do I fix my Brother printer from slow printing?
Following things you can do to stop slow printing with your printer:
- Use to Reinstall your printer driver
- Get your printer driver updated
- You may assign a new IP address to the printer
- Delete those files in the printers directory effecting the printing process (In short Stop the Print Spooler service)
- You may also change the print setting in word
- Disconnect and reconnect the printer
Note: If you are trying to do above any technical thing to resolve the issue, you may have a detailed information from online media and Youtube.