How do I make Chicken Korma?
Chicken Korma is a popular chicken dish in Pakistan that must serves at special occasions and weddings. Chef Shireen Anwar shared her Chicken Korma Recipe to create a mouthwatering dish. You can serve it with boiled/brown rice, naan and roti. for recipe visit my website
This Pakistani chicken korma recipe does not call for many ingredients. You need to use only some common ingredients and a delicious Pakistani Food Recipe will be ready.
Chicken Korma Recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar
First let’s we see what you need to cook chicken korma?
- ½ kg chicken
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ kg onion (sliced)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 6 almonds
- 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 3-4 green cardamom
- To taste salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder
If you want to make chicken korma, then you must have to manage this above ingredient. and then you must need to follow this method below.
Method of making Chicken Korma:
If you follow this 8 easy method to cook your chicken korma, then you can make the best.
- Heat up oil in a cooking pan and fry the onion until golden brown.
- Remove onion and blend together with yoghurt and almonds. Keep the paste aside.
- Add chicken in the same oil and fry it until changes the colour.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and stir until aroma arises.
- Now add onion paste, red chili powder, green cardamom and salt.
- Cover and cook until chicken tender and all yoghurt water evaporate.
- Stir fry on high flame till oil comes on top.
- Add water to make thick gravy; add nutmeg powder and simmer on slow heat about 10 minutes.
Thanks for learning how to make chicken korma. Generally, this food makes Pakistani people. So you can eat Pakistani food from your home now.
See more Recipe of Shireen Anwar