How to Add Songs to Apple Music?
How to Directly Add Song Tracks from Apple Music?
Please follow the steps below to Directly Add Song Tracks from Apple Music:
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Hit the Search option located at the lower right-hand edge of the display.
- Enter the name of the track or band that you want.
- Press the Search button.
- Find the track you were looking for.
- Hit the plus icon.
- Once the track gets added to the song library, you will see a tick.
- Revisit the Library and find the title in the list.
If you have a newer iPhone or iPad version, then you may be asked to turn on the Download option. Essentially it implies that whenever you wish to add a title to the library, the song will get downloaded so that you can listen to it when your device is not connected to the internet. In order to turn the feature on or off, you need to launch the Settings app and tap on Music. Go to the Downloads segment and tap on Automatic Downloads. Toggle the bar for disabling or enabling the feature.
How to add songs from a personal collection to Apple Music?
If you are unable to find your favorite track on Apple Music, then you can add it yourself. After uploading the track, you can synchronize it across all the gadgets and then stream them from the library. In order to do so, you need to install the iTunes application and be a current subscriber of Apple Music.
- In order to upload the title, just open iTunes.
- Click on the File tab and select Add File to Library option.
- Choose the songs you wish.
- Select the Open option.
- Now, Apple Music shall attempt to match the titles to the ones available in the catalogue.
- If the song is not present in the catalogue, then it will get uploaded to the clod.
- When the upload is over, you will be able to play the song across different Apple devices that are connected to the same Apple Music account.
How is Apple Music Different from iTunes Match?
When it comes to pricing, iTunes Match is cheaper as compared to Apple Music. iTunes Match can just function with the current song library. Therefore, users can just match the titles they have added already. In order to get more music, they need to purchase them online or rip a disk on the system. Apple Music users can upload tracks as and when they wish.