How to block and unbkock facebook friends?
Remember, When you block someone, He/She will no longer be able to do things such as tag you or see things you post on your timeline. If you’re friends, blocking will also unfriend them.
To block someone toy need to do his things:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block
- Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block again
- People will not be notified when you block them.
If you can’t find someone using this method, try going to the person’s profile and selecting Block from the menu on their cover photo.
Thanks for your questions.