How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently?
Everyone has their own reasons for quitting a Social Media account. If there have been some motives for you behind disabling your account, we understand it very well.
Here are several ways that can be helpful for you to get out of your Instagram account permanently or temporary.
When you permanently delete your instagram account, your profile, your photos and videos, comments and likes, and also, your followers will be removed forever.
Follow the simply explained steps given below to delete your Instagram account permanently:
- Go to your Instagram app. If you already have logged into your Instagram account, you will see the home page.
- Tap your Profile Picture. You will find it in the bottom right corner of the screen. Doing so will take you to your profile picture page.
- Tap on the Gear icon on iOS app or tap on three horizontal line on Android app. You will find it in the top right corner of the page. Doing so will take you to Instagram’s settings page.
- Scroll little down and tap on the Instagram Help Center option. You will find it near the bottom of the page, under Support heading.
- Then tap on Manage your Account option. It will be located near the top of the page.
- Tap on Delete your Account option. You will see it as a second option on the page.
- Tap a downside indicating arrow. You will find it next to “How do I delete my account?” option. Doing so will expand the page with more information.
- Then you will need to tap on the Delete Your Account page. You will see it highlighted in blue.
- Now you will have to log in to your Instagram account by entering the username or email address and password. Then tap on the login button.
- Choose any of the reasons you want to delete your account by tapping the drop-down menu.
- Then re-enter your password in order to confirm that you want to delete your account permanently.
- Click on the Permanently Delete My Account option. Doing so will open a pop-up window prompting you to confirm one last time.
- Click OK. And now your Instagram account has been permanently deleted.
Note: After your account has been deleted permanently, you will never be able to sign up again with the same username, and can’t add that username to another account. Hence, your deleted account can never be reactivated.
We hope this article will help you delete your IG account permanently.