How to install Dropbox on Amazon Kindle Fire HD?
Thank you very much for your question. A few days ago I was also facing this problem with my Amazon Kindle device. Now I am telling you step by step how solve my problem. I had bought this Kindle Device.
To install Dropbox on your Kindle device, please take the following steps:
- Open the Kindle’s main Setting app. On most devices you can find the settings by tapping “Apps” at the top of the Kindle’s home screen, then selecting “Settings.”
- From the Settings app, tap “Applications”.
- Toggle the setting labeled “Apps from Unknown Sources” to “On”. This enables your device to install apps not in Amazon’s Appstore.
- Next return to the Kindle’s main screen and launch the built-in Silk browser.
- In your browser, open the following URL: https://www.dropbox.com/android
If you cannot access the link above, try downloading the app directly using this link instead:
- Once you’ve downloaded the app file, return to the Silk Browser window and tap the Sidebar Menu button (three horizontal lines icon in upper-left).
- Tap “Downloads.”
- From here, tap the “Dropbox.apk” file that just downloaded to launch the Dropbox installer.
- You will be prompted to confirm the installation of the Dropbox app. Tap the “Install” button to continue. When the installation is complete, click “Done” or “Open”.
I hope this steps will solve your problem.