How to Uninstall the McAfee Internet Security by Using MCPR?
Uninstallation Procedure of McAfee Internet Security Software by using MCPR
In this article, you find the solution for uninstallation process by using MCPR. You can resolve it by using these easy steps mentioned below.
1- Download the MCPR(McAfee Consumer Product Removal) product-;
To resolve your uninstallation issue, you need to use the McAfee Consumer Product Removal (MCPR) product on your computer. Before the downloading process is care full about that you are downloading an updated version of MCPR tool. You can use this tool for a long time period so check the version or expiry date also.
1-Download the MCPR tool.
- You can download it from McAfee official website.http://us.mcafee.com/apps/supporttools/mcpr/mcpr.asp.
- Now save it in a temporary folder.
2- Run MCPR.
The McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool will delete McAfee software from your computer.
- Open the temporary file location.
- Double click on MCPR.
- Now your file will save the name of “MCPR.exe”.
- If a user Account Control dialogue box pops up
- Now click “Yes.”
- Follow the given screen instructions.
- Before you can run the tool, you have to confirm that are you sure to active MCPR tool, or that you are really a human and not a bot.
- Now, You enter CAPTCHA information as it shows on your screen
- Now, click “Next.
3- Restart your computer.
You will find a confirmation message that your uninstallation process is successfully done by using the MCPR.
- After receiving this message, restart your computer.
- The McAfee product will not be removed effectively until restarting the computer.
- Now you have completed the uninstallation process by using MCPR tool.
Wait until, the computer is opening.