I changed my security password of my Nokia 2690 from 12345 to some other code, now I forgot the new code. How should I reset the code?
Now let’s we see How to hard reset Nokia 2690?
Note: All data will be erased after Reset
Hard Reset via hardware key
- Press and Hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button until you see logo Nokia.
- Then release all hold buttons.
- It will ask security code, input default security code of Nokia 2690: 12345
- Now your device will reset and restart.
Hard Reset via menu option
- Switch on your phone.
- Then press Menu button, and enter to Menu -> Settings -> Restore Factory Settings->Restore settings only/Restore all
- Confirm this operation -> tap Yes.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
Note : if you choose Restore settings only — to reset all preference settings without deleting any personal data or choose Restore all — to reset all preference settings and delete all personal data, such as contacts, messages, media files and activation keys
Hard Reset Nokia 2690 with special code / master key / shortcut / secret key:
Try to type: *#7370# and it will ask the security code of Nokia 2690, press 12345.