I have forget my SIM Number, What can I do?
Your Questions is – How to check own SIM Number?
Teletalk, GP (GrameenPhone), Banglalink, Robi, Airtel
Here I’m telling you how to see your own mobile number.
To check your own mobile number, dial the following code.
- Airtel sim Number check: Dial *121*6*3#
- BanglaLink sim Number check: Dial *511#
- GP sim Number check: Dial *2#
- Robi sim Number check: Dial *140*2*4#
- Teletalk sim Number check: Dial *551#
To view or see your forgotten mobile number, dial the following shortcodes below. we have given below shortcodes to see the Number of Bangladesh’s Big 5 Company.
- To see GP’s SIM number, Just dial: *2# or *111*8*2#
- To see banglalink’s SIM number, dial: *511#
- To see Robi’s SIM number, dial: *140*2*4#
- To view airtel’s number, dial: *121*6*3#
- For Teletalk: – Teletalk has no dial code. If you want to know the numbers, then you have to massage. To send a message, enter AR and send 222 to this number.
Let’s come to know your number.
If you benefit, then please comment. Thank you.