What are the best vegetarian and vegan restaurants in Philadelphia?
Thanks for your questions “What are the best vegetarian and vegan restaurants in Philadelphia?”
I think this questions vegan restaurant is very important for all like yours. Here I’m trying to give your answers in brief.
My favorite “fool your non-veg friends” dishes –
– Su Xing House Sesame Seitan. I appreciate New Harmony, but Su Xing’s sesame seitan is on another level.
– Blackbird Root Beer BBQ wings. Just get them.
– Vedge sticky toffee pudding – especially with the stout ice cream instead of pecan. Also, literally everything else. The Brussels sprouts taste like buttered popcorn…
– Vegan Treats in general. Especially the brownies. The Vegan Treats bakery is in Bethlehem, PA – but the treats are available at many Philly locations, like Grindcore, Govinda’s, Blackbird, Gleaner’s, etc (locations can be found on Vegan Treats website, although the map is not the most user-friendly).
Also worth mentioning:
– Cantina Dos Segundos and Khyber Pass Pub have some pretty legit vegan specials.
– Govinda’s – chicken Philly is better than steak.
– Hip City Veg is kind of meh. Really disappointed by the jerk chicken salad.
Thanks for your questions. If you find this answer is useful for you then share with your friends on facebook, twitter and google plus. If you do not get your answer clearly then ask me again below or comment on my answers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me here.