What are the tools and technologies used in android app development?
Android app development consists of 3 stages i.e Designing, programming, and testing. It doesn’t take much time for a programmer to develop a simple app but business apps can be a tough task for an individual. You should outsource big projects to save time and money.
Coming to your question, the tools and technologies that are used by an Android app development company are as follows:
• Android Sketch Paper
• Android Patterns
• Adobe Kuler
• HTML 5
• Google Android Emulator
• The official Android SDK Emulator
You need to step by step practice all of these technologies to excel in android app development. Yes, it will take time, but don’t spoil your skills by rushing in learning new technologies.
Great Android app developers are highly skilled in the following aspects:
- Have a practical knowledge in Android programming languages (Kotlin, Java)
- Operate in open-source ecosystems and libraries
- Knowledge of Android NDK and architectural patterns – MVP, MVVM
- Manage and work with Android version updates and their APIs
- Application of KISS and SOLID principles in software engineering
- Understand the app publishing on the Google Play
- Good testing and debugging skills