What id Difference between IOS and Android?
Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS are operating systems used primarily in mobile technology, such as smartphones and tablets. Android, which is Linux-based and partly open source, is more PC-like than iOS, in that its interface and basic features are generally more customization from top to bottom. However, iOS’ uniform design elements are sometimes seen as being more user-friendly.
You should choose your smartphone and tablet systems carefully, as switching from iOS to Android or vice versa will require you to buy apps again in the Google Play or Apple App Store. Android is now the world’s most commonly used smartphone platform and is used by many different phone manufacturers. iOS is only used on Apple devices, such as the iPhone.
Below, I have listed some basic difference between iOS and Android
- iOS is based on a closed source platform whereas Android is based on the open-source platform.
- C++/Swift is the primary language for iOS whereas Java is the primary language for Android.
- iOS is more secure compared to Android. Read the complete article here
- iOS Apps are more profitable compared to Android Apps.
- There is more vulnerability in Android compared to iOS.
- iOS releases regular software updates.
- There is less complexity in iOS devices compared to Android devices.
Are you planning for iPhone app development? The Brihaspati Infotech is a leading ios app development company in the US with over 8+ years of proven experience. Get app designs and prototyping, native & cross-platform app development, Game development, and more with us at cost-effective rates. Start today!