What is python and its advantages in modern world?
Python is a high-level, interpreted and general-purpose dynamic programming language that focuses on code readability. The syntax in Python
helps the programmers to do coding in fewer steps as compared to Java or C++.
Advantages of Python
- Versatile, Easy to Use and Fast to Develop.
- Open Source with a Vibrant Community.
- Has All the Libraries You Can Imagine.
- Great for Prototypes – You Can Do More with Less Code.
- Speed Limitations.
- Problems with Threading.
- Not Native to Mobile Environment.
Benefits of learning Python –
- Since it is one of the easiest programming languages, so with ease a beginner can learn.
- Helps us to Builds Prototypes of large applications easily.
- Leading companies are using it, so a large no. of job opportunities are available.
- Python is ideal for general purpose tasks such as data mining, and big data facilitation.