What is the elaboration of NAD in medical Science?
NAD is a abbreviated form which elevation from is “no appreciable disease; nothing abnormal detected” (British).
This word NAD used in medical prescription and medical science.
Which meaning –
NAD = no abnormality detected no apparent distress (and many variations of the above)
NAD+ = nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide
moreover, this word widely used in other purpose all over the world.
click here to know more details. NAD in medical Science and other use in Details.
Welcome to Answers mode and thank you very much for your question. Here I am trying to show you the use of the word NAD –
NAD stands for:
- NAD Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
- NAD No Apparent Distress
- NAD Not A Defect (software defect tracking)
- NAD No Abnormality Detected
- NAD No Active Disease
- NAD Nitric Acid Dihydrate
- NAD Nansen Arctic Drilling (program)
- NAD Neutrophil Actin Dysfunction
- NAD No Asbestos Detected
- NAD Nadir Aperture Door
- NAD No Acute Distress
- NAD Non-Aqueous Dispersion
- NAD Non-Animal Derived
- NAD Nuclear-Accident Dosimeter
- NAD nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide radical
- NAD National Association of the Deaf
- NAD North American Datum (used for geographic reference)