What is the real meaning Love?
I hear about love every day.
He loves her,
She loves him,
She/he has got shocked for love.
They are happy for love. etc…………….
and many more………..
I can not understand that what is the real meaning of love?
Can anyone tell me what is love? what is the real meaning of love?
Thanks for asking your questions. Actually the answers of this questions is very difficult because the meaning of love is different according to different kinds of people. I means I people think love as themselves. So the meaning of love is not same . For this reason I have tried to uphold here some famous thinkers quotes on love which may help you to find out the real meaning of love, Hope you will enjoy it…
1. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
— When Harry Met Sally
2. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.”
― Paulo Coelho
3. “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings. “
4. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.”
5. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.” — Paul McCartney
6. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” — Leo Christopher
7. A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.
8. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
9. “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.”— Les Miserables
10. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
11. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” — T. Tolis
12. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
13. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” — Woody Allen
14. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — When Harry Met Sally
15. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” — Tom Hanks
16. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” — Lord of The Rings
17. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne
18. “You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I LOVE YOU.”
19. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
20. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
21. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” ― Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
22. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” ― Plato
23. “In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.” — Theodor Reik
24. When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds…
25. “Love is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.”
26. Everyday, I fall in love with you more and more. Well, not everyday, yesterday you were…
27. “The possibilities of love are endless once we decide to act.”
28. “You’re my everything. Everything else is just…everything else.”
29. I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
30. “Today I caught myself smiling for no reason… then I realized I was thinking about you.”
31. “In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life.”
32. “To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.”
33. To Love is nothing to be loved is something..to love and be loved is everything.”
34. “My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it’s warm and loving. I Love You!”
35. “Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.”
36. “I would have followed him to hell, if he asked me, and maybe I did.”
37. “The best thing that ever happened to me is you.”
38. “Kiss me, and you may see stars. Love me, and I will give them to you.”
39. “Take me by the hand and tell me you would take me anywhere.”
40. “You’re such a loser….but you’re my loser.”
“If i know what love is it is because of you.”
41. “Lord remind me that what matters most on the end is the love i carried in my heart and the love i have shared in my life.”
42. “Love is many things, none of them logical.”
43. “It’s better to be with you than to be in good company.”
44. “Love can be magic. but sometimes,magic is just an illusion..”
45. “Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you. Will you be my lover and friend?”
46. “When you say “never”,
I’ll say “lie”.
When you say “always”,
I’ll say “true”.
When you say “love”,
I’ll say “you”.”
I think if you read this quotes attentively then of course you come to know what is love and what is the real meaning of love.
Click here to get more love and relationship quotes