What other digital tools can help automate an architectural process?
An architectural process can be completed in a span of months or years. It might seem easy, simple and achievable. But wait ‘til you get there. Wait ‘til you experience the true to life architecture challenges.
Nevertheless, do not fret. As challenges come, so do solutions — amazingly jaw-dropping solutions. So how do you automate an architectural process?
Make use of these digital tools below to automate an architectural process:
1. Dead Drop Software can be a useful tool to automate an architectural process. Use this tool as a messaging system to send and receive messages from business partners and consultants like manufacturers, engineers, and all those whom you frequently collaborate with to make your architectural project a success.
Business and team collaboration are made possible using the software’s calendar for an easy time management, allowing the administrators to note events, add milestones and track the progress of each project. Dead Drop also features unlimited secure file sharing.
Sign up for a free trial here: http://bit.ly/2xUunRK
For other document management tools that help automate an architectural process, use the following:
2. Templafy, 1st in Nicholas Fearn’s list of top 5 best document management software. Templafy integrates with the office suites used by companies to automate brand compliance and streamline how users create or edit files.
3. DocuSign is another document management software allowing its users to send and receive documents, electronically sign contracts and agreements on any device, anytime, anywhere, as listed in Justin Croxton’s 18 document management software tools.
In terms of digital drafting tools, the following are used to automate an architecture process:
4. AutoCAD is every architect’s friend in creating 2D and 3D design for their clients. Designing every detail is made easy allowing clients to visualize the structure they want and envision the outcome of the project.
5. BIM (Building Information Modeling) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that gives architecture professionals the insight and tools to a more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
6. Revit is a software also from Autodesk that lets architects use intelligent model-based process in designing and planning the details of a building. It’s a solution for collaborative BIM. It features work sharing, allowing multiple team members to work on a project at the same time.
7. Autodesk FormIT is an app that allows modifying BIM models on mobile devices, iPad, and any Android tablet. It makes the designing way easier and handy, anytime and anywhere. It’s one of the top 10 apps for architects as presented by James Taylor-Foster.
8. For invoicing, FreshBooks makes email invoice possible. This tool makes an architect’s life easier by automating invoices, expenses and client follow-ups.
Lastly, the 9th and the most important tool to automate an architectural process is: your knowledge, courage, and confidence!