What to do if the HP Printer keeps turning off?
When the HP Printer turns off unexpectedly, it will not respond to any printer jobs or commands. You can refer to the suggestions given below to HP Printer turning off unexpectedly:
- Change the energy settings and check the ‘Auto Power Off’ feature.
- Restart your HP Printer to fix minor connectivity errors.
- Visit the official HP website and update your HP Printer firmware.
- Reconnect the power cable and plug the printer directly into the power outlet
- Try replacing the power module on your HP Printer to make sure the power supply is steady.
If you need help implementing the steps mentioned above, you can always call the HP Printer support and ask for additional technical assistance.
If the printer randomly is turning on, then the printer is having an electrical problem with the power switch.
Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer. Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet. Turn on the printer if it does not turn on by itself.
And Still the problem exists ,Get the tech support from us, 123 HP Printer Setup
Most times your printer may suddenly turn off with no warning whatsoever, then you’re unable to print, copy, scan or even fax because of low power, or the printer is off. It just won’t respond. If it is connected to a power outlet with a low power supply problem, then your printer may turn off repeatedly.
The Auto continue feature in HP Toolbox FX allows the product to continue using a print cartridge that has reached the recommended replacement point. … When the Auto continue feature is turned on, the product automatically continues printing when a print cartridge reaches the recommended replacement level.