Today I am going to write about the way of knowing someone better to play 21 questions game: Great questions Great Answers. You can also ask your questions game here by using our Ask Questions Button. We always want to make a relationship with a boy or girl. Sometimes we have to face some common problems when we try to communicate with them. We can solve this problem easily if we ask something smartly. It is 21 Questions Game which is fundamentally a technique of getting to know someone better. It is nothing but asking and answering questions at all. So if you wish to ask and answer the questions below, that really works well. But if you would prefer to gamify the questions, here are some different methods to play the 21 Questions Game at the same time.
How to play the 21 questions game
Atfirst, you will need two or more people. It becomes a little boring for those not answering or asking questions if there are more than five people.
OPTIONAL: The person can easily pass on two questions at the same time. To select the next person to answer the 21 questions there are many options. The people who just completed answering the questions may nominate the next person, a person can be a volunteer or a random person can be selected to perform that. If it’s just two people, person A will ask 21 questions and person B will answer the entire questions. After person A will finish asking 21 questions, the roles will be reversed andfinally, person B willask21 questions.
Here are the rules for asking and answering question
Person A selects a question to begin the round. Person A will ask the person B the question. Person B will answer.
OPTIONAL: Everyone in the group can simply ask to follow up questions to person B about their original answer at all.
In the next step Person, B selects a question and generally asks someone else besides person A their latest question. The round normally continues with everyone to ask someone new a question until everyone adding person A has answered a question at the same time.
None can be asked once more until everyone has successfully answered a question in that round. To begin a new round the last person who will answer a question easily chooses a new question to ask someone at all.
OPTIONAL: In this game, everyone gets two passes. If one person uses one of their passes, they do not need to answer all the questions. Obviously, if it is just two people, they will be asking with each other questions back and forth at the same time.
Round and round
In this round Person A will select a question; the person to the exact person A answers the all the question, then the following person in line answers, and so on until it returns to Person A. When it gets back to person A, they will answer.
OPTIONAL: You have to give time for follow questions to people’s answers.
So finally, after person A finishes their answer successfully, the person next to them will ask a question and it will go around the circle once again.
OPTIONAL: Everyone has 2 passes which they can only use if they do not want to answer a question at all. But if it is just two people, they will get the chance again for choosing questions that both of them will answer.
Some things to remember
You don’t need to be worried if the game breaks down into a conversation at all. That is all the point of the 21 Questions Game is to complete conversation and look new things about a person. So if a fresh conversation gets going, you should not be worried about getting back to the stage of the game. You can start up once again after the conversation dies down.
Now read 21 Questions from below:
1. “What is the TLDR version of your life?”
2. “Do you think the convenience of technology is worth the loss of privacy that comes with it?”
3. “What do most people think about you that is absolutely not true?”
4. “What should they teach in high school but don’t?”
5. “Is it okay to sacrifice one life to save ten? If you said yes, would you change answer if the one life was a friend’s life and the ten were strangers? If no, why not?”
6. “What are the consequences of everyone having instant distraction at their fingertips?”
7. “Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why?”
8. “Which movie or book do you think is ridiculously overrated?”
9. “You have $100 to burn, all your friends are busy and you have the whole day to yourself, what do you do?”
10. “What makes you say “What was I thinking?” when you look back on your life?”
11. “What are two things you know you should how to do but don’t?”
12. “What is something you’ve done that you wish you could undo?”
13. “How useful would you be in a zombie apocalypse? What skills do you have that would help you and others survive?”
14. “What is something that can’t be taught and can only be learned with age?”
15. “What inscription do you want on your gravestone?”
16. “If you could live your life again knowing what you do now, what would you change?”
17. “If you could be born again and choose what nationality, gender, and race to be, what would you choose? Why?”
18. “How much do you know about the world outside your country?”
19. “How much do you change when you know no one is around?”
20. “What should parents stop teaching their children?”
21. “What is a cause that is worth dedicating your life to?”
Here are some other questions that you can simply use for the 21 questions game. All have at least 21 questions and most of them have more than 21 questions game thatmeanyou can pick and select the question at the same time.
I think you have got the clear idea about this article. I hope you will try them in your daily life. If you like these articles please share it with your friends. Thank you very much.