Can I accept payment from my website through NETELLER?
I have a ecommerce website. I will sell e-book from my website. I need a payment processor or Payment Generator or payment getaway. I want to accept payment from NETTELLER because I have a neteller Account and MasterCard. But I don’t know that is this service available in Neteller . So I want to know that –
How can I accept payment from my website through NETELLER?
Please someone tell me in details.
Yes, you can accept payment from your website through NETELLER if you have a business NETELLER account. click here to get details information about neteller merchant account for your business solution.
If you have already a merchant account then login from here. or if decide to create a merchant account then contact the NETELLER customer representatives and provide your information.
What you need to create NETELLER merchant or business account
- A website e-commerce website from where your customers will buy their products. or A service website from where people will take their service for money.
- Your national ID Card.
- A copy of Electric bill / Gass bill / Telephone bill / water bill.
- Govt TIN No and A copy of TIN certificate.
- Refund policy and strong and faithful or trusted business center website.
If you have all of this then you can contact the NETELLER customer representatives and provide your information. Hope you will get a NETELLER merchant or business account.
You can also make money from NETELLER. Click here to see how?
Hi Mohi, click here to know more about neteller:
- How to change Neteller security question?
- Can I accept payment from my website through NETELLER?
- How to make money from NETELLER?
- How to reset Neteller security ID?
If you have more questions, then feel free to ask.