Welcome to Answers Mode
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
Welcome to Answers Mode. Answers Mode provides the Question & Answers Services to you subject to the following Terms of Service which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. By accessing and using the Answers Mode Services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the Terms of Service. In addition, when using particular Answers Mode owned or operated services, you and Answers Mode shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules (including but not limited to our Spam Policy) are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Answers Mode may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service. In such cases the other terms of service will be posted on the relevant service to which they apply.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS:
In consideration of your use of the Answers Mode Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the Answers Mode Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Answers Mode Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Answers Mode has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Answers Mode has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Answers Mode Services (or any portion thereof). You must be aged 13 or over to use the Services. If you have a pre-existing Family Account covering children aged under 13 then you have an ongoing responsibility to determine whether any of the Answers Mode Services areas and/or Content (as defined in Section 6 below) are appropriate for your child.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Answers Mode Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Answers Mode of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Answers Mode cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure.
You agree to not use the Answers Mode Services to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm minors in any way;
3. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Answers Mode official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Answers Mode Service;
5. Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose
8. Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Answers Mode Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. Interfere with or disrupt the Answers Mode Services or servers or networks connected to the Answers Mode Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Answers Mode Services, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
11. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
You understand that the Answers Mode Services and software embodied within the Answers Mode Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Answers Mode and/or content providers who provide content to the Answers Mode Services. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Answers Mode Services. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Answers Mode Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
The Answers Mode Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Answers Mode is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Answers Mode shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
MODIFICATIONS TO ANSWERS MODE SERVICES:
Answers Mode reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Answers Mode Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Answers Mode shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Answers Mode Services (or any part thereof).
You may terminate your Answers Mode account, any associated email address and access to the Answers Mode Services by submitting such termination request to Answers Mode.
You agree that Answers Mode may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your Answers Mode account, any associated email address, and access to the Answers Mode Services. Cause for such termination, limitation of access or suspension shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b)requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) discontinuance or material modification to the Answers Mode Services (or any part thereof), (d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (e) extended periods of inactivity, (f) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (g) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Answers Mode Services. Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in Answers Mode’s sole discretion and that Answers Mode shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Answers Mode Services.
Termination of your Answers Mode account includes any or all of the following:
(a) removal of access to all or part of the offerings within the Answers Mode Services, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of all or part of the Answers Mode Services.
Thanks to all